We look forward to presenting our fair stand at boot in Düsseldorf again in 2024. The exhibition will take place from 20-28 Jan 2024. The FERROPILOT team is looking forward to many talks and a good start to the season with boot.
Our highlights at boot 2024
On-board monitoring from a distance. Remotely monitor all on-board data, including from the NMEA network via LTE. Also battery monitoring, geofence (theft protection), door alarms, bilge alarms, etc.
AIS transponder with the latest 5W SOTDMA standard.
The NMEA network specialists. Brings together NMEA data from different systems. Conversion from NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000, transfer to PC via WiFi and much more.
Launch at boot: Presentation of a small portable MPPT charge controller and a USB charger. on the market.
BOS Battery S
The lithium battery can be combined with lead batteries or used on its own. Can also be used as a 24V/36V or 48V system.
IRIS Boat Cameras
The new ATOM IP thermal camera series is now available.
Further brands and product areas at boot:
– SIMARINE – probably the clearest monitoring system for batteries and tanks currently available. Remote monitoring with Sentinel possible.
– SIMARINE – Digital switching with the NEREIDE 2 and NEREIDE PRO digital control panels
– SUNBEAMsystem solar modules – Flexible, flat and in various sizes. Highlight: The elegant Black series
– SUNBEAMsystem lithium batteries – Plug&play batteries for lead replacement and drive batteries especially for electric motors
– BOS lithium batteries – The German manufacturer BOS can combine lithium with lead batteries.
– Q-Experience chartplotter from Finland – own SIM card can be used for on-board monitoring and other functions.
– IRIS Marine Cameras – Complete range of cameras for yacht needs.
– LED searchlights and spotlights – extensively tested by the market and experts. To our knowledge there is nothing more powerful in this class.
– McMurdo – distress signal and AIS systems.
– FUSION audio systems
– Lenco trim tab systems
– Mente Marine – the fully automatic control for almost all trim tab systems, without much installation effort.
– TBS – Remote-controlled battery master switches and other electrically heavy-duty systems.
– ProMariner battery chargers
– Blue Sea Systems – battery and main switches, relays, busbars, fuses, circuit breakers, gauges, switches.
– Revolve – the retractable boat hook and the offshore VHF emergency antenna.
– Dinnteco lightning protection – Protect your yacht from destructive lightning strikes.
So come and visit us at our stand. It’s worth it!
We look forward to seeing you!
Your FERROPILOT Team